PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - COPA Airlines interviews
View Single Post
Old 13th Mar 2013, 00:32
MikeCharlie24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keep waiting, it takes around 2 wweks or more. There's so many pilots who have been called so they are organizing the interviews.

So here I am, at Tocumen airpot waiting for my flight back to Buenos Aires in a few hours and today I finished with all the interview process.

The simulator was fine. A COPA captain gives you a briefing about what he expect to you to do on the test, and all the things you will have to do. To me was a SID from Guatemala Airport, holding on a fix, DME arch and published approach, missed approach, and another ILS approch with a landing. Other pilots took off from El Salvador.

The poligraph it's easy, a little bit creepy, but fine to me. Just a few question about drugs, money laundering, criminal records and falsifications.

Labs it's urine and blood examples.

The interview is with a COPA captain and a girl from Human Resources. They don't ask you anything rare, just a few minutes talk; what do you think about COPA, why COPA, Why do you think they must hire you...and things like that. Then you have to show them some of the original documents.

The COMPASS test is on a computer and you have to do 6 diferent test including 30 ATP questions most of them referred to big jets. Some of similar test you can find it on this page Computerized Pilot Tests-Latest Pilot Jobs

The psychological test it's also in the same computer and you have to choose one of the two options of common sentences, and are 225 questions.

That's all guys. Good luck to everyone who applied.

Regards.