PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 10th Mar 2013, 04:11
Lookleft

Received 191 Likes on 87 Posts
Lookleft, more blah blah. Fool.
So we've gone from this to this:

Lookleft, your comments got me thinking over the weekend old timer.
In a way I suppose I should be flattered but in reality you probably are worried that maybe I might know what I am talking about. But then you have to go and spoil all this new found bon homme with:

You see one of the submissions (if you do your research I am confident you will find the one) has a large amount of, I guess, egotistical waffle, but the submission is made containing the individuals personal thoughts on the Norfolk ditching, but the submitter admits he did not fully research all the CASA and ATSB work in relation to this matter!
If its full of egotistical waffle it would probably be something that you have put in but then I forgot you don't actually want to participate in the process you just want to snipe from the sidelines.

You remind me of those parasites that infest all aviation organisations called pilot haters. Never actually managed to be one but you feel you have enough knowledge to disparage those who are. At least you have finally managed to put in a post that is not full of references to pizzas and pot plants and for that we should all be grateful.

Far from your oleo being extended I think its more likely shoved that far up your APU exhaust that its protruding into your avionics bay!