PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Living in Hong Kong and Working for Cathay Pacific
Old 9th Mar 2013, 10:31
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Immensely hyprocytical wouldn't you say Rowdy? You choose to publicly have a dig at me and then say to get back to you via a PM. Too bad you weren't able to practice what you preach.

This is an open forum. Like the others who have commented FAR more than me on this thread, if you don't like it then leave. You haven't attacked them.

So you were in my shoes you say. I spoke up about it, you sit/sat on the sidelines. After 4 years you raise a peep against those who do speak up about it. If there's a moral high ground you're trying to climb, you're starting in a pit.

Ranting and raving online? Is that not precisely what you've done? You could've PM'd me. You didn't.

If you don't like my opinion then that's fine. Practice what you preach, comment on others' repetitive posts as well & what's more defend your dislike for my opinions with facts to back then up. Not some wet tea towel attempt at piety.

(Those with the balls for a frank, open & honest conversation where we can agree to disagree do PM me. Try sipping your own medicine.)

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 9th Mar 2013 at 16:03.