PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Living in Hong Kong and Working for Cathay Pacific
Old 9th Mar 2013, 05:53
Rowdy99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, ChinaBeached. I have to step in here before you hijack another thread. I'm interested in the whole situation at CX with the crappy deal they're paying now but, every time a thread gets somewhat interesting, you hijack it with ranting about Cathay and everyone who works there. Enough. From your previous posts, we all know your story. You interviewed in '08, got accepted, got offered the crappy deal 3 years later and didn't take it. Congratulations, well done. You're so wise.

My story is the exact same as yours, but I don't feel the need to rant and rave online at Cathay and everyone who decided to take a job there. This thread is interesting and informative to people considering joining, and you're just ruining it by using it as another opportunity to remind everyone in cyberspace that you didn't take the job at CX and they should all be punished because they did. We get it. Nobody cares. P**s off.

I agree that what CX is doing is wrong, and I don't think it's a wise move for most people. But everyone's situation is different, so stop being so judgemental. You have some other job now don't you? Why are you still here? It's been 4 years. Get over it.

If you feel like defending yourself, which (based on previous threads where people told you where to go) you most likely will, do it by PM. That way this thread doesn't become the ChinaBeached show and it can go back to being informative.

Thank you, rant over

PS Jetpilot 213. Thanks for starting this thread and warning people about the downfalls of CX. I think it's very important information and you're doing a lot of people a huge favour by telling them how it is.