PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 7th Mar 2013, 22:43
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gerbils, CASA and option 3

Kharon, the title of your last post containing the word 'Gerbil' conjures up all sorts of disturbing thoughts. I can also assure you that no Gerbil ever made it behind the Green Door!
But your option (3) appeals to me, even though it does not contain waterboarding or electrodes attached to (small) genitals.

Halfmamhalfanzacbiscuit, the SOB appeared to be making inroads into improving safety oversight, however the Manager was reasonably approachable and somewhat younger than his direct report - the Deputy DAS. This Manager, along with the 'Hooded one' were the only two capable of delivering some outcomes, however the apprentices were growing stronger than their Masters so the Sith Lords took away their powers. Not an uncommon event in the world of the CASA. In fact CASA is one of the only organisations in which Silvertailed pensioners wield significant power, except of course Gloria Jeans on pension payment day each fortnight, where their power to force change by way of reduced coffee prices by way of coupon is an amazing event to behold.

'Safe skies are completely restructured skies'

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 7th Mar 2013 at 22:48. Reason: Researching the link between Gerbils and P.Swayzee.