PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MOD : The Defence Equipment Plan 2012
View Single Post
Old 1st Mar 2013, 16:21
dragartist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Too clever for me tuc! I thought that the PAC did have a mandate. I think they do an important job for us tax payers and have exposed much wrong doing. Pitty they don't have any juristiction to impose sanctions on those found wanting - or even those who provide misleading evindence.

I read the whole report today. Good God: how is it that Bernard and Jon Tompson are so far removed from reality. They don't appear to have much of a handle about what goes on at the coal face. What I found most amazing is the evidence they gave about not being able to recruit suitably qualified staff to manage this inventory. what a load of rubbish when they have just signed the discharge papers for 1 in 3 civillians. some of whom had the skills to do the job.

They really do want their cake and eat it!

I feel another written submission of evidence comming on to set the record streight. I watched Ursula (now Dame Ursula) giving oral evidence to the PAC on TV. It made me cringe. you could smell the BS all the way past the Cenotaph. who breifs these people?