PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 17:53
TDG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ATC Wannabe no news may be good news!

I sat the Sheffield 9am session was in a pretty similar situation as Winklepickerdescribed, I was flying through the cubes and pretty happy with myself until I realised I had gone wrong somewhere as I was putting the answer down for an already answered question (problem was it was a different answer) I panicked a bit and couldn’t see where I had gone wrong (I had missed a couple out which I couldn’t answer straight away). Rather than go back through them I decided to concentrate on the ones which were left, finished the test and went back to finish a few which I had missed out.

Anyway point of the story is I got an email FOUR HOURS later! Unfortunately I was unsuccessful. I left a voicemail on the recruitment phone number asking if it was an automated error (someone on this forum had experienced this) however I think this is wishful thinking!

They MAY be notifying those who were nowhere near the mark (myself) and those who were performed exceptionally well (Winklepicker) early on and notifying the borderline candidates when they have the rest of the results and adjust the pass mark slightly to meet their quota.

This is a COMPLETE GUESS and I have no idea if this is the way it works. I am sure they will not lower their standard for anyone but perhaps they would raise it if slightly.

It seems strange that they are giving replies so soon when they told us to expect delays.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else has received results.

Good luck to you all!