PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 22nd Feb 2013, 11:09
winklepicker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heard about these forums yesterday when down in Sheffield attending Stage 1. I was in the 2 o'clock group.

I was worried about the ATC paper beforehand as I'd only managed to look at the material for the first time yesterday morning due to family issues but found it to be straightforward. Around half of the group failed to pass this part which I found astonishing.

2nd part I finished in plenty of time and was confident I got them all right.

Then the cubes, oh god the cubes. I started okay but when I turned to answer number 29 I had already filled out 32 answers Little panic at this stage as I try and find where I'd gone wrong so I started working back from 32 and calmed down. Managed to get a few done before the time was up. Could have kicked myself when leaving.

Woke up this morning still annoyed at myself. Went to check my emails and I already have one saying I've passed and to attend Stage 2 We were told it would be 15 days probably but could be more due to the volume of applicants at the moment. I'm even happier than I would have been given my mistake and I won't need to be annoyed with myself for weeks waiting on the outcome.