PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 16th Feb 2013, 10:07
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Creampuff, the interesting thing in that email trail is that the ATSB unnamed Investigator mentions the 'Reason cheese' approach, something that has been accepted as a form of best practise across investigative communities. Yet this must have disturbed the Beaker as he has made it abundantly clear that he operates from a much higher plain than Reason, hence his recent high level ramblings about things beyond the Reason scope! Considering that CASA's very own Associate DAS himself has been challenging the theories on 'Just Culture' in somewhat opposition to what his beloved ICAO promulgates, shows that these clowns have too much frickin time on their hands enabling them to challenge Newtons laws on gravity as well as everything else and they need to pull their heads in and do what they actually should be doing - Increasing the level of aviation safety in Australia, FFS.

I think everyone has had a gutful of these mad scientists challenging the laws of relativity and want some real aviation people placed in these roles who are actually able to define, improve, lead and better our industry rather than tearing it asunder.

I believe the boiling Chamber pot cauldron is yet to fully manifest itself and there is much more to the inner workings of these aviation bodies than has been revealed so far. The entire episode gets worse by the week, and the level of incompetence, obfuscation, ignorance and sheer stupidity is mind numbing.
The ATSBeaker changes its mind more than a pregnant bride, and CASA couldn't identify a root cause if one dropped on their heads and started defecating!
In regards to the Norfolk report, a bunch of high school graduate could have written a better piece of work and the fact that FF are still maintaining the old chestnut of 'it was all Dom's fault' is ample proof that immediate action must be taken to remove one of the root causes of Australian aviation safety being compared to Lebanon's! What's next, Kim Jong Un hired as a Consultant???

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 16th Feb 2013 at 10:14.