PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 12th Feb 2013, 07:30
migair54

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I donīt think they will make interviews for SO or FO soon, they have 250 pilots in the talent pool plus pilots already having house, salary and rating and on ground waiting for instructors to train them... so i think we wonīt see any interview for FO or SO during this year.

I know they have called some people in the pool to start training and rating, even some of them wrote here, but iīm not sure how long will it take to empty the pool. Iīve been told that now in March and April they will speed up a bit, if the B787 and NDIA at least fix the problems.

I know some people is getting nervous, but I donīt think we can do much, i know 2 guys from the pool that directly found something else and in the email they got in December to update the hours they didnīt even reply, so I think they will be consider a No go for QR, and they are not the only ones...

Letīs see what happen.

by the way, anyone can share some light on the plane delivery with QR, A320, A330, B787 and B777??