PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two years flying in Indonesia
View Single Post
Old 11th Feb 2013, 00:43
highandlow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well said Brazelmuit

gperignon , thanks for your long messages and yes we others should not always critize every comment ! But i must admit some of your post details sounds as someone who plays the game as P2F ( also I can understand why some people do it , ) then got job offer and good on you for the job ! But enjoy it , maybe you lost the job as many people do but do not go "attacking" suddenly a system ! F.E in many major airports and not only at CGK are vectors giving for your approach , HKG , PVG and just name it if you only want to keep it in Asia ! The so said cockpit atmosphere in Indonesia is not only happening in Indo ! If you really want to attack the indonesian way of flying then go also after SQ , China Airlines , Korean cockpit atmosphere ..... Try to look at the great moments during your stay in Indonesia ! And yes good to hear from someone as Brazelmuit ( sorry spelling) giving some positive experience feedback to others trying to see the bigger picture . And yes gperignon also thanks for your feedback , we should also appreciate it !
I only would like to say : PPRUNE is a great tool to exchange info about pilot jobs , lifes etc . So let us as pilots just use this web to exchange and try to help others who trying to get their first pilot or airlinejobs ......
Even if wehad bad experience in a country or certain company ..... Share it but keep the facts as they are !!!! And let not start talking as many pilots when they miss out on their command .... That suddenly the airline is bad etc !
Please do not start giving remarks on my English ok .....
Enjoy the flying , happy landings