PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Two years flying in Indonesia
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2013, 16:42
jetjockey696

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I see a lot P2F guys complaining.. I realized..when they have a few 1000hrs on jet somehow they upgrade themselves to Commanders or director of flt ops.. somehow they know everything about standards and flying etc.

A lot Europeans P2F come over to Southeast Asia/Asia to get there hours and what money they can get then go back to europe and complain about this and that. It Asia .. it not europe.. it are not the same.. Next time go and try to find a job in RUSSIA.. you will see some real hair raising stuff and violations. Everywhere there are problems with airlines all over the world Qatar, Ethiopian, Cathay, Korea, China, Emirates etc.. all have problems.. as professional pilots just suck up it.

What do you expect when you leave your own country for the first time. Nothing is what it seems.. we live outside our comfort zone.. its life, everyday we learn and adapt. I guess people who complain to much about other countries have not been around world...

Its funny no really cared for Indonesia a few years ago. Most P2F pilot probably didn't know where Indonesia or Southeast Asia was and 90% probably laugh at coming here to work. Now they are still coming and asking for jobs.

P2F pilots should be thankful to Southeast Asia. otherwise all you youngster with 0hrs on type rating would be still siting at home, thinking next year its going to be different, thinking/hoping that European airline will hire him/her with 0Hrs A320/B737

I think 100% P2F pilots are still alive and kicking in Indonesia.. so whats the problem..

Last edited by jetjockey696; 9th Feb 2013 at 16:54.