PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 6th Feb 2013, 08:31
Deebeedoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks Winged Wombat.

I accepted the fact I didn't exactly have what it took to be selected at that particular time and it was more of a point of curiosity to see where I stood (but I still gave it a good go and was very surprised with how far I got.) The latter part of the interview where it came quite obvious that it would be the end of the road for this attempt, I shifted to asking him what were the issues and how I could rectify them. They were very helpful and I was very pleased with the outcome.

That's what I thought in regards to the difference between ADFA and DE. I imagine it's a bit of a bummer that I'm not degree qualified, but I imagine my practical experience and knowledge can pull me through. Though, I imagine if I was pressured to seek a degree level qualification that I could seek RPL's with my prior qualifications towards a Bachelor of Business... I explained to my interviewer that I was aware of higher education opportunities through Open University so I imagine that would be a reason why it didn't come up... or they were saving that to drill me at OSB, hahah.