PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry, Hearing Program 4th Nov 2011
Old 4th Feb 2013, 11:45
my oleo is extended

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sarcs, BC may have signed off on the RCA's but my source tells me that the 'author of the RCA's' has more qualifications than BC! There are more twists to this than in Michael Jacksons colon.
It would also be rumoured that there has been quite a number of audits in which others sign off on RCA's they have not written themselves.

I am lead to believe that BC left not because he was pushed but rather because he had a gutful of the FF shenanigans, silliness and also because his salary was a lamentable joke. Indeed there was not room for him to dine at the trough with those more royal than he.
He was 'hand picked' by a former colleague and went back to the RAAF to apply his HF trade, along with a more robust remuneration package and a uniform that makes the Skulls Friday outfits look like rejected St Vinnies clothes!

I am still curious about one thing. The Special Auditor of Pelair after the Norfolk accident was, according to Spike, also involved in a special review of Transairs handy work at Lockhart. Why? Lockhart occurred several years before Norfolk, and Lockhart was all done and dusted, closed off, finished , finalised, finito. So why review the whole accident again? For the majority of us it would be a natural part of any investigation once all the dust settles and the clock had ticked forward, review, improve, change and learn. But we are talking about FF here, anything and every they do has an alterior motive, and dicing with Lockhart several year later is very suspicious indeed.

Is there a 'Lockhart special review' document out there awaiting the Senators perusal? Is there something out there that our friends at Stalag CASA are a little nervous about?

Last edited by my oleo is extended; 4th Feb 2013 at 11:49.