PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airbus 320 type rating & 500 hours of Line training Rate of success??
Old 23rd Jan 2013, 03:00
Skydive007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Hello Guys

I don't believe in paying for flying that'd absurd. I notice most of the people here are with or without jet rating and hours of type looking to work right away in a reputed company with high salary,of course that's every pilots dream. But the truth is its not possible, and now civil ink is charging 50K for a job. What's a joke.

Why do people look for jet right away why not a TP build your hours earn money and look for opportunity. I know there are plenty of companies looking for TP pilots like dash, ATR etc with very good pay. With the latest Q400 and ATR 600 out in the market it's almost in fact pays higher in certain company than jets. I know lot of short haul companies have ordered these turbo props and canceling their A320/737 for shot hops, fuel pricing high European crisis, end of the day it's all about money.

My point is there are lot of opportunity around the world but expand your search don't only focus on A320 A320 737 737 or A320 with Zero hours. Take anything Thats offered and climb the ladder.

Stop paying for line training. At the rate tourism and business is heading save what you have and more..

Good luck