PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 5th Jan 2013, 05:34
Black Pudding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Like I said before

What the rule is today may not be the rule tomorrow

What the plan is today may not be the plan tomorrow

If you don't like it, please do something about it. One thing for sure, whilst you are here, don't bother complaining to me or other pilots, we are not interested. There is nothing you can do about it apart from put up with it or leave.

And by the way, many are happy here, they just don't come on here telling you that. Many are grateful to have a job here especially those that have landed this as their first job on a large jet getting paid well. If you think its bad here, then go elsewhere will you as I don't want to be flying with you. I don't want to spend hours listening to you. It is what it is, man up and deal with it or go away please. If you manage to get through the first 12-18 months, you will be fine.

Some of the posting on here make some people look like spoilt immature brats. Do us all a favour, if you have something to post of useful information with facts, please go ahead, but posting someone has been fired, dismissed for no reason, your talking ****e. The is a reason for everything, although I will be honest, some people have bad luck.

As for all those who are in the hold pool, I do feel for you. I do hope you all get the call sooner or later and look forward to you comeong to Qatar.

checkthisout

You have no rights here, so smile and be positive and hope for the best. If you piss people off here, no one will help you.

One last thing, dont believe most of what is written on here. Its by many who are just guessing or have had their arse kicked here

Last edited by Black Pudding; 5th Jan 2013 at 05:39.