PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dutch TV reports on 'Ryanair pilots denominated alarm over safety'
Old 29th Dec 2012, 16:36
737Jock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes and I am not bashing Ryanair. I give my opinion on what I think that should be done about 4 pilots feeling pressured. I don't think the answer is that they should seek other employment.
And I think there is evidence that our legal fuel minima should be reviewed, as those rules stem from a very different age of aviation. Where compitition was less fierce, fuel was cheap and airspace was relatively quiet. Maybe this program will help promote this review. As said valencia could have happened to any other airline.

Other posters can take accountability for what they write, and the program for what they produced. And ryanair for not responding to the program.

It doesn't really matter how many others feel pressured, 1 is too many. And imho fuel league tables do not create a healthy environment.

But it becomes even more clear that you simply don't seem to be able to understand the simplest of sentence:
So now I need to be accountable for what other people write on this topic BOAC, or what the program reports?
when this is your answer to that question:
Yes. You are posting on this thread. NB the thread title
Dutch TV reports on 'Ryanair pilots denominated alarm over safety'
The thread title is accurate as it reflects the content of the program. Is the program correct in saying safety is threatened in ryanair. I don't know.
I think the fuel policy culture in my company is safer then in FR from the info that they gave me in the program. I don't know if it is unsafe, I can only compare to my reference.
Bigger question is if safe is equal to legal minimums. This seemed to be the message from the IAA report.

Last edited by 737Jock; 29th Dec 2012 at 16:45.