PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "First Nation" A320 in Lagos
View Single Post
Old 26th Dec 2012, 14:06
jimmyjoe22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stallfail

1st point . The AOC is granted by an NCAA engineer on ground . So if theres no NWS indication fault or bleed fault on ground or some pitot tubes sensors not operating on ground how the hell he is going to know they arent working.
Thats why the airplane had only "special AOC for flight tests" to raise up the "hidden failures" We found all of them .
2nd About the NWS it wasnt totally inoperative .. it had a deviation to the right .. seems that do not answer correctly to the left rudder inputs . And think about this .. There was autobrake but i didnt see the decel simbol so according to MEL that is inoperative and i realize when landing . (and... im not captain buddy . )
3rd point . The bleed leak came after on airborne at 10.000 fts .How can i know the plane has bleed leak if i didnt have any indication on ground.
4rd point .The TCAS one was working the other no . Maybe a class 3 failure of computation.
5 th THIS WAS A TEST FLIGHT FOR AOC CERTIFICATION because the NCAA retired it and to be sure the plane was fine they told to us to make flight tests due the long time stopped.