PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VH-PGW ATSB report
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2012, 01:48
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
kim,

you are correct, I am not in the slight bit interested in going to Bankstown, although I should have flown there and back yesterday instead of going via an airline, as the YBBN holding is beyond the joke...but back to topic.

As for all the goings on with the operator have no axe to grind, but from the previous threads, the court transcripts of them being shut down there seems to me to be two sides to the story and both are bad.

CASA and whoever the persons concerned are I have no idea, but clearly they were not doing their job, despite what they were actually doing. The operator it seems from what I can tell was also not doing their job.

It seems to me that the ATSB again have not done a very good job, and it seems like all three organisations should be shut down. So far only one has!

I am really disappointed, actually completely pissed off at the ATSB report. Sure focus on all the lack of training and all the things done poorly. I would take a lot of convincing that the operator was doing a good job. There is no way all the bad stuff that happened to them over the last several years was just "unlucky". The message I get is there was a lot of sub standard stuff going on and many of the young pilots would not have known any better.

CASA clearly has not been doing a "GOOD" job. They were obviously doing a job. But when you measure QUALITY by assessing the OUTCOME.... FAIL!!!