PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spare Seats Available / Desired
View Single Post
Old 18th Dec 2012, 17:36
chromofoam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
YES. YES PLEASE SIR!

Wow

I thought this kind of this was borderline not allowed or failing that super duper cheeky!

I'm based in Hertfordshire (near Harpenden) and looking for any time in the air, whether I'm in the back seat, front seat, strapped underneath as ballast, wing walking - anything as long as I'm not stuck on the ground craning my neck and blinking in the sun to see what's going over my head and thinking "Hmph....lucky %£$%@"

Will pay Avgas, Landing Fees, lunch, maybe even a pint.

As stated elsewhere on these forums my other half is the proud owner of a 1984 Camaro Z28 with a 5L lump in it, so if you're into cars or just like noisy things then quite happy to take you out for a spin in that in return (can't let you drive it on the road though )

Happy with long hops, short hops, circuits and bumps, even flight planning.

I'm not completely green as in my formative years I was a cadet and flew 14hrs out of 5AEF at Cambridge with the RAF, so I've had some training from ex-fighter pilots, and I've got a good grasp of the basics - just don't ask me to say anything on the radio.

To cap it all off - I've got a huge arsenal of terrible terrible jokes, which I'm sure you will all find hilarious.

For example:

Why did the Mexican push his wife off a cliff? Tequila!

(groans)

Why did the Mexican buy coal? Fajita!

(I could go on)