PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 3rd Dec 2012, 04:51
jibba_jabba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, my two cents:

chrislikesblue; Jmodel; PilotofDoha and others:

what Disagreable is saying is correct in many ways. what he is not saying is he hates the country, thats what you interperate it to be!

Dont be foolish in your pride and ego and condem Disagreable for giving us a rather good insight into what is happening in QR!

I find it hard to believe you can spout out your judgement against all the info Disagreable and others have posted, that unfortunately YOU dont like because it does not help YOU. notice that word, YOU.

If you want to be a "swimmer", then fine, but stop posting ignorant posts about what you dont know, in a company you dont work for, and then put another poster down because you want work for a company and ignore every shed of evidence that suggests it may be different to what you think.

I must say, Disa's posts (and others) are concerning, and unfortunately correct. The place is frustrating beyond belief, especially for alot of people who are being given the run around, and that happens to ALOT of people!
The human rights issue is also very real problem; and i think it was meant to show you the type of issues that are glossed over here; bigger picture to me would state that its not an insult but a opening of your eyes to the ease of unfairness that can effect non-residents.....

I can confirm 90% of the posts, and if you want to play ignorant then thats your issue and no one else's.

I must say, even though it is a forum, and now (by mods admissions) possibly not an annonomous one now, then it takes guts to post something about a company that can get you sacked, your bank accounts frozen, thrown in jail at any time or held in the country! Dont take it for granted you "swimmers".

Thanks to the people that go out of their way to post real info, it is much appreciated!
better than reading "im still swimming for 13 months" now over and over again.

remember:
P: pool the facts
I: isolate the issue
L: look for a solutions
O: Operate the best solution
T: Take stock & repeat if not satisfactory result

best of luck