PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 1st Dec 2012, 07:01
disagreeable

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
morally bankrupt

Yes you may get hired; eventually! but depends on whether you have respect for yourself to just wait around with no communication....
"oh please sir, can I have some more of that uncertainty; more of that no communication; more of that i'll treatment when I get in..... please"!?

This may be a rumour network, but clearly some here know what the hell they are talking about...meanwhile, alot of the "swimmers" just keep ignoring the reality

just because they are getting "airframes" as someone mentioned, it does not mean they will hire you. Even if you are in "talent" pool.

If you have no much experience, then you will be overstepped by Type rated people with experience at this stage or jet jocks with experience.

And that will happen as well while you wait on ground here for your line training as also mentioned . The is NO seniority number protection and so while your overstepped when sitting on ground in doha, your cmd and fleet transfer are all being pushed farther away!

My advice if to keep looking for other jobs. I agree, your situation may be different, I dont need to know, but dont wait around like a b*tch if you dont have too.... QR/Qatar is not worth it unless you got no other options.

On a moral note, these are the people you so crave so much to slave/work for:

human rights qatar - YouTube

A poet sentenced to life in prison in Doha:
Qatari poet Mohammad Al-Ajami sentenced to life in prison | Doha News

Villagio fire trial:
Villaggio fire trial postponed after lawyers ask Nike to be charged; defendants plead not guilty | Doha News
Typical: Qatar always blamming somebody else for problems..... you can look around for more of the tragic treatment of the victims families.... and you think that no communication by QR is isolated case!

Human rights in Qatar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you can bury your head in the sand and be just another expat pr*ck or you can take in all the factors before coming here and make a well rounded judgment.... sadly, I did not know alot of this stuff before i came here and if I did I would not have come.

Last edited by disagreeable; 1st Dec 2012 at 07:42.