PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gregg, Dixon, Carnegie, Singo make a play on QF
Old 28th Nov 2012, 11:44
QF94

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never, ever, it cannot be. Well maybe it can. Look I don't think Dixon should be near our airline but I am absolutely 100% certain that Joyce and Clifford should not be. They will kill it. Dixon may kill it.

Yes I too agree that much of the mess was created by old scrotum face in the first place. The ship was sinking when he slipped into a life raft. I do think Qantas can be saved though it just needs some airline people to run it.
Dixon and the current board should not be allowed anywhere near QANTAS.

Dixon is a proven failure, and Joyce is a failure in the making and has been for some time.

Airline people??? None in QANTAS management. Not in the upper end of the company anyway.

There is a slight chance QANTAS can be saved, but that window of opportunity is narrowing.

Martin Ferguson (Minister for Resources and Energy and also for Tourism) should have sacked or at least stood down Dixon today for a conflict of interest in being head of Tourism Australia and part of the syndicate to buy QANTAS. But being a typical incompetent federal Labor Minister, failed, and Dixon keeps his position.

I'm still in contact with many former staff and some have only just left in the past 2 or 3 years. All of them say the same thing, managers have no idea how to manage, they are all yes men and live for their bonuses.
The current staff can tell you the same thing.

I'm no fan of Dixon but, what has Joyce done? What did Dixon do? Joyce has talked allot, but done what? How is RedQ going?
What idiot grounds an Airline, strands tens of thousands of people, wastes millions of dollars, lies to the government & public.
Joyce has got to GO. If Dixon & his mates can do it. Bless their souls.
Better the devil you know?
Neither did anything for the benefit of QANTAS or its prosperity. RedQ, GONE!!

Joyce has got to go, but Dixon and his mates should be let nowhere near QANTAS. Definitely an APA II to happen.

Suspend trading on QANTAS shares until this mess is sorted. That means the Dixon consortium's 2% holding in the company is frozen.