PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 26th Nov 2012, 12:29
disagreeable

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The QR game is a dangerous one. I've passed the SO selection last January, and some of you know what happened later with the age story. The post-interview was just a disaster for me, lost jobs in between because of the waiting, checking my e-mails the whole day like a crazy guy...etc your daily life is basically screwed and on hold, not moving forward. its horrile and stressfull. However, I wrote back to QR about the age issue, and they accepted to put me back on track. Since, as you all, been In the holding pool with an uncertain time frame.

As much as I wanted to work for QR, I asked my self was it wise to wait for something that might never come, and that might put your life, and all who depends on it at risk ?

Naaah...

Moved on since.
+1
Finally, the truth be told!
Dont hold your breath waiting for QR..... You have to be "young, dumb and full of c#m" so they say to pass up other suitable employment!

With all the waiting around they are making the FTSO's / SO's do, you would wanna be young because they will wreck your career sitting around waiting for them to give you a flight every month or two!!

Last edited by disagreeable; 26th Nov 2012 at 12:30.