PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 26th Nov 2012, 10:34
geronimoapache

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You all call yourselves "swimmers" which, funny to me, makes me think your
all sperm? LOL
Well thanks, Disagreeable, for giving us an upgrade, since we´ve been treated more like s#&t lately. I just hope there is not only one ovule-job down the road for all of us

It is extremely sad though, that the only fragmented info that we manage to get is through this channel. It is disgraceful and disrespectful of HR and it is giving a bad image to a company that could do so much better otherwise. Shame on those people...

But the good news for some might be that out of all those swimmers, many have given up, more precisely refused to take this kind of mistreatment anymore. I have three collegues that have been waiting since spring with no news, offers in hand, no answerings to their mails, and meantime got a job with EK and the Other airline. So HR might have a nasty surprise once they begin to try bringing people in. And all it would take is to give some decent info...

As much as I try not to get shaken by Disgreeable and others, it seems they could be right after all, that only us desperate souls with no other options still keep on waiting...

Jmodel, thanks for your info, keep it rolling if you can.