PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - norvegian air shuttle jobs info
View Single Post
Old 3rd Oct 2012, 22:27
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Of course I am not happy with this situation, of course we want it all. It's not about how low, some of us have already have to go MUCH lower than conditions of Norwegian.
So low that even crappy Norwegian conditions, are like an oasis of heaven in comparison!

It all depends, I did not have a daddy who got me into SAS!
Or have the chance to get into Norwegian in the "good old days"

Now it is a few things that is clear, how much can you squeeze, are you willing to squeeze, how do you find the balance of what you want and what you can get, without the company folding?

If Norwegian can expand, this is "good" news, but at what cost do they expand, this is the question!
I do not have a crystal ball, and the fact is, as long as they compete with SAS, they have to constantly undercut them, if SAS one day folds, than that would give Norwegian a stronghold on the Scandinavien market, would this be positive or negative, it's hard to predict.

One thing that is clear, is that the public have chosen with their wallet, and it is not the best option for all, specially the pilots!

Was it a lack of organizing in the union, you can not stop a company to decide it's own business strategy, how they wish to operate!

We all have to adapt, to what is in front of us, and hope for the best! I guess everybody in this business looks out for themselves at the moment, who knows who might be the next Spanair!