PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Work trip to Las Vegas
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2012, 12:12
Pilotinmydreams

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Work trip to Las Vegas

Hi all. After my last error in judgement in booking my flight to Frankfurt Hahn, I thought i'd come and get a little advice before booking my next trip.

I am shortly due to fly to Las Vegas for a week long work trip (try telling the wife that it's all work though!!) and will soon be booking the flights. In an ideal world i'd book a non stop flight but looking at the BA and Virgin prices they are very expensive compared to some of the US carriers who stop in the U.S. on-route.

When I went last year I flew (I think) American Airlines and got a return for around £750 with an hour long stop in Chicago. Not the best legroom i've ever had on the hop over the pond but the internal flight was very comfy.

Any recommendations on carrier for people who have done this before? I don't mind a single stop but not wanting any more than that. I'll be travelling Economy so legroom, IFE and the wait for the transfer in the U.S. are all important. Looking online, KLM operate flights on the dates I want and are well priced. I've never used them before so any advice will be much appreciated.

Just had a look at KLM long haul reviews and if they're anything to go on, maybe i'll not be choosing KLM due to the hard seats and ageing IFE systems

Last edited by Pilotinmydreams; 27th Sep 2012 at 12:23.