PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Public Apology Owed
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2012, 17:44
clareprop

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
I do agree with F3G, an ungentlemanly slight appears to have been cast on GTE which deserves apology. I know Bose-X will mock such a suggestion but an honourable person or company would accept an error with good grace.
I think I'm fairly au fait with the qualifications of most of the moderators on this board but I'm not sure I know who "Slipslider" (?) is or what background they come from.
Any chance of enlightenment or is this also Verboten?

PS Is it me or has this post changed somewhat from the original:
It is sufficient to say that the value of Genghis contributions has been appreciated.

However anyone who is a moderator has access to some very private information which we trust will never be abused or revealed. Confidentiality is a foremost priority with the forum. Some information can have far reaching consequences if disclosed, often beyond the appreciation of the person disclosing it. This is the way that the forum has operated with great success for over 16 years.

At this stage some important decisions are being made with regards what has happened and Genghis is fully aware of everything that is happening and why. Hopefully at the very minimum Genghis will be able to return as a contributor.

Due to the sensitivity of the matter and out of respect for the previous work of Genghis the thread is now closed and is a matter of private discussion.

Last edited by clareprop; 17th Sep 2012 at 17:58.