PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 11th Sep 2012, 18:17
Alexander de Meerkat

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Craggenmore - you are wrong on so many issues that it is difficult to know where to begin, but I too have big concerns on the temporary contract issues. This is, at last, centre stage between BALPA and the management - by February you will know if there is going to be a change or not on the contract front. It is my belief that there will be a strike if not.

I would not knock Emirates (Does that stand for English Management, Indian Run, Arabs Taking Europeans' Salaries?), as they are a great company. Nonetheless, you will be aware that there is a distinct shortage of union representation and if you ever feel hard done to by your employer, you will find that you are dead wrong and they are dead right. Try and make a fuss and see how secure your job is, but you probably know that already. Also, easyJet gave you a great start you would never otherwise have had, so don't knock them. It is therefore disappointing to see your growing personal crusade against them from your Middle Eastern enclave. Nonetheless, you are of course entitled to your view and I to mine.