PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Developments
View Single Post
Old 4th Sep 2012, 10:18
Landflap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sure. I had no intention to stir up that ole boring scenario rather than throw some humour back at Mamammia who had obviously just got home from BJ's ! Bubs, forever humorous (blimey, is that the stuff you put on your greek salad ?) but well informed, courteous & visioned. Bubs, why do you not just walk in & offer yourself for CEO. Of course you are right but any CEO needs his hands untied (to give him a free hand) and he must, also, not have sticky fingers when placing them near the till.

Cut costs (freely) even if it causes a reduction in the work force (specially from overstaffed HR).

Make GF stand alone (specially handling at BAH) Bye BAS

Kill the corruption & prosecute boldly where theft can be shown ( now there's wishful thinking eh ?)

Get the right leased aircraft for the job.777 perfect for mid/longhaul & the NG 737 perfect for short. Mixed manufacturer fleets has always been expensive.

Do the route planning right. Why on earth did we ever do AMS via CDG ?
Why on earth did we ever do MXP via Rome ?.............just plain daft. When KLM took our routes to AMS they went direct & wound up from once a week to daily. Even I couldn't get on to see my cloggy bird !

Forget the "There airline "....I think Mamma meant "Their". Make GF international again, get the right staff for the right job irrespective of colour or creed. I once applied to RBA (Brunei) and was told that it was definitely only a three year contract as they were dedicated to producing an "all Brunei" company. That was twenty years ago ! Are they " All Brunei " ?.are they heck !

Oh & Bubs, if you need a Deputy CEO..............Geees a call !!