PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I Like ARSSE (The Army Rumour Site)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2012, 12:19
onetrack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There's only a couple of posters in this thread who have touched on the one person in this story who has a total lack of morals - the person who took, and then sold, the photos - to an organisation that repeatedly dredges the very lowest levels of human ethics and morals - the Media.

Harry is in need of pulling aside and given a robust bollocking about his poor understanding of the word - and the complete need for - discretion, when he unwinds - as we all do - because we're all human.
He needs to practise extreme discretion purely because of his position in the worlds most-intensely-scrutinised, First Family. I doubt that I would have the intestinal fortitude to cope with the pressures on his privacy, that Harry has to endure.
The man has a normal, red-blooded male need, to blow off some steam. He's still only 27 and still single - and 27 yr old men need regular relief from the intense pressure of public life - preferably with naked wimmen.

I sense that BEagle comes from a strict Puritanical upbringing, and suffers from the Puritans driving belief - that at all times, someone, somewhere, is having fun - and they have to be found and stopped.

Last edited by onetrack; 2nd Sep 2012 at 12:22. Reason: minor comprehension cleanup ....