PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2012, 21:08
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No.Boundaries - no boundaries? Then what's all this "bond" thing then? Did my simplistic post on Jetstar's min FO recruitment standards vs CX's only pilot recruitment standards really make your lower lip quiver this much!?

Wow! All I stated was a fact. What a great dummy spit! Try to argue against me with facts to back up your gripe. You didn't and can't. At best you proved your pre-pubescent toys-from-the-cot mentality. You haven't even read the majority of my posts, as is evident by your ignorant claim.

As mentioned many times before, I interviewed for CX as SO to a far, far, far higher standard than "What do your parents think about you wanting to be a pilot" (a question actually asked, but you'd know that if you followed this entire thread as it was posted by a candidate advising other on what questions to prepare for from those he was asked). I was successful in the interview and eventually offered a job on C-Scale some 3.5 years later. I turned it down. Bitter? I reckon I've earned the right to be p!ssed off of brats whining about CX not getting back to them after they applied a week or even a month ago. Or the same mindless dumb-as-bat-spunk questions you and your mates generate, yet scream you want to be taken seriously?! Nut scratchers like you prevented those of us who put in the yards, effort & sacrifice from a successful, rewarding & financially secure career at CX.

No, we don't fly the same aircraft. I fly, you watch. You're not licensed to fly. It's a P2X rating kid. Stop pulling your pud.

You don't suffer the same fatiigue because in a control seat you make the calls, you put it together, you make it happen. Laughable that you think you're a part of that chewing on some sandwiches observing.

A few hundred square feet? And then some!!!! See, that's what a spine will get you when you're not the lowest factor and cheapest option to be left standing for a job. You exist because others turned it down. You live in what you deserve, and at an ever deterieorating capcity to pay for owing to the contract you begged to sign. Have you thought of where you'll place the nursery yet?

A few extra dollars? No, A LOT of extra dollars. My experience, hard work & crentials paid off elsewhere. And that's because I didn't sell myself out, worked & studied my ar$re off, relocated, travelled & sacrificed for years to build a competitive log book. The years of real hard work that the likes of you deem beneath them paid off. (Did you read that post of mine about the holiday joint I bought in Bali? Those extra dollars can be pretty cool!!)

The glory days are indeed over because of ignorant, spineless tossers doing it for less and devaluing the profession. You made it this way. You agree to it. You contribute to it. You are the degeneration of a once proud and great airline and profession. You never have the right to complain about pilots not sticking together and defending each other and their career. But you will because you think you have the "right".

Working hard to make ends meet? Working hard? You're kidding yourself. Your type deem GA too tough. How hard can you possibly work sitting, watching and making the occasional radio call? So it's tough to make ends meet eh? STIFF SH!T you sanctimonious brat! You are living on what you asked for. Don't complain. Maybe the truth about the predicament you asked to be in is hitting home? Maybe, maybe not but it will and then we'll see that lower lip quiver some more I figure.

There are many who agree with you. You attend classes in Adelaide together entitled "This is what a wing looks like. Does anyone know what it does?" You group together and draw strength in telling yourself you've "achieved" (HA!) something by joining CX to the detriment of the airline, the pressure placed on your colleauge's contracts and the downward drive of the industry as whole - all via YOUR actions which you are proud of and defend.

Kid, don't try to p!ss in a pot when you're still in nappies.

I'd like to say go interview for Jetstar - but you can't. I'd like to say go get a job on a light twin but you're still not even experienced enough for that. You're not respected by your colleauge's at CX let alone the wider aviation community. You are tolerated out of a dysfunctional desire of social etiquette. Nothing more. You represent all that many went before tried to prevent.

Your contribution to CX is the bonus cheque to management and the tax paid to the HK government: at best.

Next time you're "working hard" and "feeling the fatigue" on a P2X rating and observing from the back seat pluck up the courage to ask the Capt and FO if push came to shove whether they prefer YOU at CX and all you stand for in terms of standards and pilot remuneration or pilots from the pre iCadet days. See how your ego rides over that b!tch slap.

And so to quote yourself: (this is the crowning glory you idiot) as written here: http://www.pprune.org/fragrant-harbo...ml#post7049558

I am a SO for CX via the cadet pilot program 61 week course. I changed usernames so management wouldn't find me. I have been SO for just over a year now and a lot of us are struggling to make ends meet. On top of that CX are always screwing with our rosters messing our plans on days off etc. The job itself is quite ok. You get to work with some professional people and travel to some ok destinations. The conditions are just not good enough for comfortable living in HK as opposed to my previous life style back home in the UK. If anyone has questions about life as SO at cx via the cpp just ask. Its the least i can do to warn others of what they are signing up for.
And this one:
@airgent for my own discretion i will withold the disclosure of my start date, but for the benefits side i started when there wasn't a $10k allowance and only on the 340. Now i have a huge huge $10k allowance, and CCQ on the 330 i think i will save for a yatch and that lp700 lamborghini i've always wanted (note the sarcasm)
To put it simply, benefits haven't really improved imho. I wish i had recieved these warnings back when i joined.
You're getting what you deserve. Too bad you didn't listen to "those warnings", eh??? This has got to be the greatest idiot I've delt with on this forum. I'm laughing too much to type much more & expose the big floppy feet & red nose.....

I've swapped some PM's with guys wanting a decent discussion. I don't brand all iCadets the same but I do vehermently disagree with their choice to be part of all this C-Scale entails.

Last edited by ChinaBeached; 28th Aug 2012 at 22:23.