PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Seneca V Crash
Thread: Seneca V Crash
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2012, 06:46
goldeneaglepilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I must admit it's frustrating to see that the whole business has taken so long for the authorities to investigate and action. Sadly it would appear that RW continues in his activities, seemingly in another country (as his base) to try to avoid the actions of the investigating authorities.

I doubt that any of the RW information would have raised it's head again had RW been placed on bail conditions or remanded pending trial to stop further activities by him which have resulted in more people losing money.

I have no doubt that RW must be feeling the financial "pinch" as his activities have been exposed, in turn he has become more devious, this is evidenced by his latest activities and peoples loss, details of which can not be disclosed upon here (yet).

There is still a considerable amount of money that is owed to various people by RW in admitted debts. It would seem he has now set up bank accounts outside the UK to avoid repayment of these people. If anyone reading this has done business with Weaver and has made a payment into a non UK bank account for services offered by him then please PM me and I will pass the information on. This will of course be done in confidence.

Last edited by goldeneaglepilot; 27th Aug 2012 at 06:47.