PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 26th Aug 2012, 14:37
Markoshark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Ryano,

The reason this thread goes on forever and loses any informative value is because of idiots like you wanting to fill it with personal insults which are testament to your immaturity & stupidity.

Furthermore as to your comments: BAE make the rules on the base, period. This came from Major Heffernan, current member of the OSB. If you think you know more about FSP that a member of the OSB at FSP then good luck to you mate.

SATG contains the exact notes from the FSP just just need a brain to be able to find the correct chapters in amongst the additional information (not a big one). I have a copy sent to me 3 weeks ago which i am looking at right now. I did FSP 4 weeks ago mate....think i remember the mass brief better than you.

Now you and the other wowsers stop destroying this thread. I originally posted to offer help to any FSP candidates who want to hear my experiences at FSP.

I wont be back to this thread as its clogging it up thread with people that thing PPRule is for personal insults and voicing of incorrect information:

Email me at: [email protected] if your wanting any advice or have any questions on FSP. THIS IS THE ENTIRE REASON THIS THREAD STARTED.
Im out...