PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - norvegian air shuttle jobs info
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2012, 14:34
AUTO/MAN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The dinosaurs where extinct due to external factors, not because some lizards decided to buy dinosaur-uniforms and start chewing away on other dinosaurs so why don't we leave the dinosaurs out of the discussion

Why should anyone starting their career be offered a kickstart? Work hard, earn your position with your abilities, not your wallet.
My terms and conditions just went down because they where compared to NAS.
Now why do you think NAS is cheap? Could it have anything to do with a bunch of c***s buying their positions and accepting dodgy foreign contracts helping NAS avoid their legal duties and taxes?

The common excuses are "I need to provide for... and "If I don't some one else will...".
I need to provide for my family as well, so you might be able to appreciate the lack of respect for your actions as they have a direct effect on me and every other pilot being compared with new norm for the industry you help to create.

I have nothing against you personally captainplaystation. How could I, I don't know you except for your posts here on Pprune?
That said I will do everything I can to fight what you are bringing in to the profession.
Especially the mindset that it should be accepted and that it should be ok for young dumbf**ks who just bought their license to think that they have the right to a job just because they can afford a typerating and that everybody ahead of them in the game should move over and accept what's offered because times change.