PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 13th Aug 2012, 03:56
flying_chops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont have a problem with Markoshark giving advice or writing a blog or doing whatever he wants to be honest, its a free world after all. I went on PSF a month ago and come out with a recommendation. I dont think having advice would have helped that much, after all your the one that needs to do the work/ flying and pass the interview. What about the books about becoming an ADF pilot such as 'Wings'? Does that give people an unfair advantage? What about applicants that dont know anyone in the ADF and going in their blind compared to someone who has a mate in the ADF or just done the screening process? I think if people go to the effort to find as much as possible about they have to do should have an advantage compared to someone who does not put in the leg work. At the end of the day it comes down to your ability, you could know everything at PSF before hand and still not get through and vice versa. Hopefully the process works so people that get through make it all the way. I look forward to reading your blog Markoshark, the link did not work.

fly_chops