PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates A380 Cabin Services Assistant.... Flying Toilet Cleaner?
Old 11th Aug 2012, 16:07
dreamer8687

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey guys,
I'm so glad I made it until the final interview. I must say, the selection process of CSA is as tough as the Cabin Crews. The Assessment day is just as the same as a cabin crew, except on the final interview we were just asked around 5-6 questions regarding work. You have to give your scenario based from your own experience. Then after answering those questions that's about it. No more psychometric tests like other Cabin Crew applicants tell. But all in all its the same banana. Now i'm waiting for the GC.

The salary is not as high as cabin crews. it's 1200 AED plus 20.50 AED/hour .. but you will get the same amount of allowance the cabin crews are getting during layovers. The recruiters even reiterate that if it's the salary that you are after, or if you think it's a stepping stone to becoming a cabin crew they said then we're in the wrong place. But for me that's enough and anyway you'll never know where it could someday lead you right?

ALL the BEST!