PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2012, 20:57
Robert G Mugabe

As much as I question cadets signing up at the moment given what is going on, the attitude of some senior flight crew, at least on this forum, is shocking.
What will happen when captains start being told they have to take lower T&Cs or upgrades have to stay on or be transferred to Flexicrew - will they 'unite' to stop this as they preach to the cadets or simply blame them for this as well? Needless to say I'll standby with the popcorn to see what happens as at the moment with the LHSers sitting on, from what I gather, decent employment terms there seems to be an attitude of pulling up the ladder and sodding the rest.

People keep ragging on being realistic but as I alluded to earlier, unless the current staff are proactive and not reactive about this situation, it'll just continue until it's too late.
When it is too late the buggers it will effect most severely will be those with debt.ie the new flexicrew idiots. Bricks the lot of you. So shocking its not what you want to hear.... poor you .....choke on your popcorn.... you reactive idiot.