PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 9th Aug 2012, 08:48
muten

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yes, bla, bla, bla, bla, and the next ones to come with the same old story are the ones of repa, balpa, etc

don't you guys realize that you are preaching to the people in need?

let me try to explain with a more colourful example: Imagine that us, 1st world country well feed fat bourgeois guys, go to senegal for example and try to convince and explain how bad is to eat meat from treated animals, or use pesticides, or transgenic vegetables (yeah, all that hippie bull****) to people which has some need in food, you know, not being able to go to tesco an buy a steak or some tomatoes, these people won't care about what you are saying, even if you are right, if you plant in front of them a nice big steak of a cloned cow with a side dish of tasty transgenic potatoes and tomatoes, they are going to say, oh no, thanks mister for showing me the truth, I well starve here sucking this tree root than eat that damaging food for the environment and our health.

I hope this helps to convince you to GTFO and leave the newbies try to figure out how to get selected without reading nonsense (true nonsense, but directed to the wrong audience). It's like when the annoying people of repa begins to post here every few post... don't they realize they are talking to people WITHOUT the job... yes, yes, the are informing everybody and bla bla bla, but this is not the place to be trolling around every ******* page of the thread. Please, at least you could space the same useless comments, I don't know, 5-6 pages?, not 5-6 posts, which is really annoying and destroys the purpose of the forum and the thread.