PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Be careful when fishing. This one has a big bite.
Old 22nd Jul 2012, 23:07
Akali Dal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks like this incident is gonna bring about some mighty big fireworks in this ME forum. Let me lighten this up in response to totem's post wrt to the fight for LIBERTY in Vietnam.

Us yanks stand for freedom and liberty in 'Nam, Korea and the sandpit. We have sacrifice countless lives in our mission.

This is an excerpt from a post by a young Chinese pilot in an earlier PPrune thread somewhere else:

" Ha ha ha...that reminds me of my uncle's story about an American phantom jockey who knocked up a Vietnamese girl during the 60's and told the crying girl " in 9 months' time you will give birth to a lovely baby girl...name her LIBERTY in memory of this wonderful night. God bless America! The poor girl retorted in her halting English " in a few weeks you you you willll willll will have sprouted some some some home home home grown cauliflowers on your frrrront frrront front inch...call it Vietnam Rose. Viva le Vietnam and Uncle Ho! "

Last edited by Akali Dal; 22nd Jul 2012 at 23:11.