PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Spring Airlines
Thread: Spring Airlines
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2012, 15:50
springaviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
funny how perception is reality.

I do not understand sir... what part of "perception is reality" ?

i like flying in china...once i got pass the culture shock..
the people are overall friendly...yes i know about the caac and the crazyness. but it is not entirely overall.....

Stockholm syndrome 101. A bit of counseling and a brew or two with fellow aviators will do wonders for you.
Referring to craziness and the CAAC in the same phrase makes me wonder what part of flying in China do you really like. Do you enjoy seeing your co-workers abused and fined at the drop of a hat? Do you enjoy the wisdom of QAR used against you on every flight? How about the constant +2 hour "flow control delays" with rioting passengers locked up in the cabin? No support from ground staff or airport police? How about the guys failing medical checks, how do you explain that to your next insurance company when applying for coverage? List goes on, these are some of the most extravagant ops I have ever heard of. Let alone witness.

i like the country...have many chinese friends and hope to stay many years. have been 2 years...

This is a thread on and about Spring Airlines. Please stick to it. Your personal warm and fuzzy feelings are touching, but ill suited at this time.

for me it is about attitude and thankful i have a good job. it seems to work for me..

So, did you also get a "suggestion" (as the gent that got fined for the altitude bust…), or did you just felt the urge to come and spread peace among anonymous posters? Do you too have any incidents as of late and been given a chance to redeem by giving you a “chance” to prove their good will? Give me a break buster! They have already shown their cards with the fines. Anything else is an after thought.
It's not all about attitude; it's about professionalism, first. These guys started the game with the fines, with their politics and their games. This thread began to alert fellow pilots of the situation. No one is making up anything here. Not even you!

With regards to your happy stance of holding a job… As long as there is a need for a service that you are able to deliver, you will have a job. Here or anywhere else for that matter. If that's all you aspire too!

Got it? then get it...