PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet - 4
Thread: EasyJet - 4
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jul 2012, 19:09
IB4138

Pilot of the Airwaves

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The crew were not in uniform, but recognizable from previous flights and the attitude and speech of the cabin crew to them...like when are you back at work? etc. As I said crew and family...some were their grand parents.

Why am I so upset?...look previously on this post as to what happened regarding emails on my Plus card expiry. I told easy an apology was not sufficient.....and what do I get ..just an apology. I want your staff discount of 40% for family members, when I renew in recompense for the cock-up, especially after the appalling attitude that some of you have shown with your posts.

I have been a loyal easyJet customer and was once involved in the industry, but am now retired. The present modus operandi does not need changing. There is no need for change for changes sake regarding boarding policy.

The attitudes expressed toward passengers on this forum today just sicken me; shows that easy need to take a hard look at some of their crew and their attitudes and is a reason why the industry in the UK is in such a mess. Now that is where the change is needed.

If you don't like the job, leave and do us all a favor. There are plenty of cabin crew out of work, who would love your jobs.

I have several PMs from other easyJet crew who are disgusted by your attitudes, but will not come on an open public forum, as you have done, to express their feelings.

....and Ivor, I have already copied your posts.