PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hidden Kenya Airways plane scare at JKIA on Wednesday
Old 28th Jun 2012, 11:18
Lamyna Flo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Odericko, a bit harsh there, think Flo is just looking to see if there is another angle from within the comunity! Security 101 will tell you not to move without reconciling a bag to a pax unless it is correctly handled as unaccompanied (Which KQ says it doesn't carry!), the plane should not have closed the doors let alone taxi before resolving that issue!
Good that the system, which ever variant it was stopped the plane getting airborne, guess they need to include a head count now perhaps
I suspect that Flo will answer you shortly however
Thanks for that Ratty... wasn't aware that simply posting a link and asking a question was "maligning" anyone. But then, given the way Odericko reacts to anything on here that it perceives as a slight against its fellow countrymen, I'm not surprised at the reaction. It fits with the stereotype we're all only too familiar with (for more, just see the KQ Ab Initio thread). Therefore, Ratty, sorry to disappoint, but I won't be bothering to respond to it

As for your skills, experience and knowledge as a Captain, I know them well and, therefore, unlike a certain poster, won't be bringing them into question.

Funny how certain, um, types have to bring just about everything down to personal level, hey?