PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 2nd Jun 2012, 09:09
MerAir80

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kindly, to Sir Mesh . . . . .

Hey dear Mesh, you don't have a very good sense of humor and you seem very touchy, too! Maybe even too much!
I only said that it would have been easier just trying either way to see which one is right. Unfortunately you didn't get that meaning! But it's not my fault!
And I read your polite reply!!!! If you like this way of talking, guess what? Why don't you stop writing silly stupid questions so that you won't get any "stupid little remark"? However, if you don't really know how to fill in the form about military experience (writing 0 or leaving it blank is not the same decision as your poet friend " to be or not to be"!), perhaps you should reconsider your decision to apply. Reading your reply again, I do think that you should unwind a little bit your neck: probably there's no blood reaching the brain, if any!

And a little reminder for you, oh dear: On this forum it's not forbidden (so far!) to write "little stupid remarks" and "very idiot questions", otherwise, respectively MerAir80 and Mesh, wouldn't have been admitted

Last edited by MerAir80; 2nd Jun 2012 at 09:50.