PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ex-AN drivers taken for a ride???
View Single Post
Old 22nd Dec 2002, 12:49
Spad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Now let me get this straight... someone is alleging that a person, unnamed and ungender specific, (I’m attempting to be REALLY Politically Correct here, chaps and chapesses, hoping I won’t offend our much esteemed moderator, the Spear Thrower).

Where was I? Oh yes… someone is alleging that a person, unnamed and ungender specific, who has been a, shall we say, First Division stay-at-home player in the Australian Aviation 'sceen' these last twelve years, is alleged to be acting, shall we say, in a less than totally altruistic manner in his dealings with colleagues in a less favourable position than his good self.

Some might even be alleging that he could be less than 100% above board in his actions. Indeed, it seems he might be taking advantage, not just of his employer, but his ex-colleagues as well, who he is allegedly inviting to join him in what some might call (yet another) heroic enterprise undercutting the living conditions of pilots in another country.

They say experience counts for everything in this game. Well, quite a few of his potential recruits are certainly experienced in what he seems to be planning. What surprises me is that some should express surprise that he (and they?) might become involved in something as underhand as this seems to be.

Myself, the phrase ‘leopards not changing their spots’ comes immediately to mind.