PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines bangs up another one...
View Single Post
Old 28th May 2012, 03:37
TANUA

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Grove-

If you wish to denigrate me in order to make yourself feel "superior" or whatever the motive- then please be accurate. I crossed the Line in 1989 with East West Airlines-Ansett absorbed that operation some years later.

I have identified myself & told you where I live & you have made no effort to speak to me ! Despite this, you have the temerity to keep telling others that they lack courage & are cowards talking from a long way away. You obviously take great courage from "shielding" behind your handle?

I thought perhaps you might simply have a severe case of the "Duck's disease" & that is fine but you really seem to enjoy "attacking" people. I have no difficulty with you defending your friends & countryman but that can be done in a much better manner than what your employing at present.

Please accept this comment with the menace it intends-if you post another attack of any kind toward me- without having the decency to talk to me first- I WILL find out who you are & your tenure in Vietnam may not be as long as you desire.

Have a good day now & fly safely.