PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook pilot v RAF Movers
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2012, 12:37
DemonsMayStray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have a Big Chopper.

So somebody who has broken aviation law is deserving of awards are they? Glad that it has been noted down with names of his "friend" pilot on the C-17 as evidence that he allowed a non manifested person to travel illegally on his aircraft....very smart move (and you pilots are supposed to be so much more elite than everyone else no?) And just because this idiot is at his end of tour, has a pregnant wife at home...this makes him even more so deserving of a quicker flight home than the respect of a body killed in action. I'm sure the family of the deceased will see the priority of getting old "frenchie home" on time. A hero? why? because he is doing his job? don't be such a self praising low life. The trouble with people who go outside of the wire in theatre is that they fully believe that everyone inside of the wire is lower than them and that the world owes them something by being in the green zone. I do believe you chose your career and are paid quite nicely for it. So please don't big yourself up into something you are not.At the end of the day you are no more than a chopper.......pilot. Please just remind yourself how your shiny little chinook got out into theatre in the first place, I don't think it moved itself there now did it?