PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CTC Wings - ''Flybe Wings'' pilot course
View Single Post
Old 14th May 2012, 11:41
Stonebaked

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you very much for your answers.

I do have one more question - I nw have to answer 4 questions and return them to CTC no later than 1 week before my selection day. I assume I should print it off, answer the questions, scan it in end email it back to them?
Open the document in Word and complete fill it out electronically.

Below are questions I received from CTC a few months ago. I'm not sure if they are all the same but they will be similar.

1. Why do you wish to take up a career as an airline pilot? Please tell us what you have done to pursue your interest in this career.

2. What do you see as the attributes of an airline pilot of the future and how do you match these criteria?

3. Please give us an example of a situation where you performed effectively as a member of a team

4. Give us some examples from your past experience to show us that you are the sort of person who overcomes obstacles and setbacks to achieve your goals and ambitions

If you are successful and get through to the interview stage they may refer to your answers but you will be required to give other examples, bear this in mind !