PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Amiri Flight Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2012, 06:41
Amiri01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Comanche,

I'm not sure that I can provide specifics about the Annual Leave Ticket policy. Once again, the recruiting company will provide details as much as they can should you ask them.

I guess what I can say is that there is scope within the Annual Leave Ticket entitlement for members of your family to travel anywhere/anytime. So on Monday, you can go to Paris, in July your wife could head off to Latin America and in August, your kids could go to Honolulu, all within the scope of your entitlement.

As for firing people, this is the Middle East so anything can be done and with no reason nor explanation. However, none have been fired during my tenure here and I believe that current management would avoid as much as possible laying off pilots, should the fleet size decrease (unlikely in the next few years).

The company culture is certainly very different from QR. Here, you are allowed to get on with your job with minimal interference and you don't need to be constantly looking over your shoulder. On the whole (and this is quite often a personal thing as well), there is generally a good relationship between Flight Deck crew and Cabin crew so no worries in that respect.

Cheers,

Amiri01