PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nigeria whats going On..!!!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Apr 2012, 17:23
odericko2000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know we are eager to get on with discussing what's up in Nigeria, but before we do i must express my support for Naija Ninja, alot of bias the way posts are handled by the moderators, if you are an ardent PPRUNE reader then you know for a fact there are quite a no. of threads with racial undertones from our fairer brothers and sisters, alot of sensationalised unresearched posting in a bid to portray a certain people as inept, and others as superior. i have come across a post insinuating the whole black race is barbaric, some go the extra mile of posting propagandist videos yet there is no reprimand from the mods.
But i guess we are guests here so we have to contend, "sometimes not always" with some offensive idiotic comments.

Its always pretty obvious for example when an accident or incident is being discussed in this forum to predict the kind of postings you would expect, if its Asian, African ,South American carrier the finger pointing starts even before the facts start rolling out, on the other hand a western carrier you always expect some interesting sober and well researched debates, well just my opinion.

All in all we hope that the MLK quote isn't just that, but maybe a start of some fair play here on